The epitome of refined luxury and elegance this meticulously designed, award-winning residence blends contemporary architecture with state-of-the-art technology.
The “twisted cube” architectural style home spans an impressive 730sqm approx. over four floors and features sumptuous finishes from the exquisite Jarrah floors, Makore joinery to the sandstone exterior features. The Crestron and C-Bus management system offers unparalleled control over lighting, entertainment and energy management.
Art collectors will rejoice at the space and lighting to showcase their prized collection as evidenced by the owner’s own collection of art including Frank Bauer and Jason Sims light sculptures.
Upon entering this prestigious residence, one is enveloped in a sense of serenity and elegance. This expansive ground level ensures seamless entertainment: The bespoke kitchen with Makore timber cabinetry, granite benchtops, Miele appliances (including a built-in steamer) and a walk-in pantry are perfectly located to the dining area and the casual living / theatre area. Both the drawing room and dining room have floor to ceiling windows providing views of the golf course by day and the city lights by night.
An Italian tiled walkway beckons one to the rear of the residence to a spacious casual living room/home theatre with VAF surround sound system with projector and drop-down screen. For effortless entertaining floor to ceiling glass doors combines the casual living area with the private outdoor oasis. An azure blue Ozone heated pool with waterfall feature provides the perfect backdrop for sun lounging and alfresco dining.
Completing the ground floor is a light filled powder room and two spacious bedrooms each with ensuite and generous built-in wardrobes.
A magnificent Jarrah staircase leads you upstairs to the first floor and to the luxurious master suite with walkthrough wardrobes to the opulent ensuite with his and hers vanities, walk-in shower and sunken spa bath – perfect for a long indulgent soak, a glass of wine and the latest bestseller.
The floor to ceiling windows afford stunning views of the twinkling lights of the Adelaide skyline.
This level also features the first of two home offices. This spacious room could easily be another bedroom or a private lounge room to the master bedroom.
Continuing upstairs via the staircase or spacious lift, the second floor boasts a magnificent second home office and library complete with built-in-cabinetry. If a second home office is superfluous to your needs this is the perfect sanctuary for grandparents or a young adult needing their own private space. Besides plenty of room for a bed and sitting area there is an ensuite , well-equipped kitchenette and a spacious private terrace with breathtaking views – all providing the perfect self-contained sanctuary. The terrace is perfect for evening alfresco dining with facilities for a gas barbeque – warm summer evenings, cool breezes, and the city skyline as your backdrop.
The luxury does not end - downstairs in the basement is a magnificent and spacious wine cellar featuring custom Bordex wine racks for over 2,500 bottles with room for plenty more.
And the best for last, maybe? A secure garage for parking at least 6 cars, and if you don’t need all the space for vehicles, it offers the perfect space for a home gym.
• Front façade has tinted floor to ceiling windows
• Secure garage for at least 6 vehicles
• Secure property with automated garage and pedestrian gates
• 8 person lift from basement to top floor
• Jarrah floors feature throughout the home.
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted commercial grade Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Communications room in the basement
• Fronius Inverter Solar System
• Underfloor heating in 4 bathrooms
• Heated towel rails
• Electric blinds
• Lap pool heated by the eco-friendly Astral Viron Inverter (heat pump)
• 11kw solar system
• Irrigation system for the garden
State of the Art Technology
• Crestron Control System C-Bus lighting system for complete home automation: controls lighting, air conditioning, irrigation, music, security, underfloor heating, heated towel rails, front driveway
gates and garage tilter door as well as front pedestrian gate and front door
• Exterior video surveillance system
• HAL music distribution system distributing music to speakers throughout the home.
• A premier VAF surround sound system includes projector and drop down screen to offer a complete visual and sound entertainment system.
• North Adelaide Golf course close by
• A mere 10 minute walk to the iconic Adelaide Oval, and a few more minutes’ walk past the Oval will see you in the CBD
• Easy walk to O’Connell Street and restaurants and Melbourne Street
• Very pleasant stroll to the CBD
• Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s most prestigious schools
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System